Customer Assurance Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We understand the current impact Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had on our communities. Our hearts go out to the friends and families of those impacted.
As a valued Hicks Family Auto Group customer, your safety is our top priority. Our goal is to ensure that both our customers and employees are safe as we continue to maintain normal in-store operational hours. As a result, we will continue to monitor the situation and relay any crucial updates regarding our business operations to you as we navigate this global event together. Please visit the CDC Website for the latest developments on COVID-19.
In an effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment, our dealerships are:
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Staff responsible for moving vehicles are wearing protective gloves and using disposable steering wheel covers
- We have implemented protocols for all employees as recommended by the CDC
Because we understand you might still have concerns about visiting the dealership, we are happy to pick up and deliver your vehicle to your home or office for service. An internet sales associate is also always available to discuss new or pre-owned vehicle with you as well. We are no offering:
- Free pickup and delivery at your home for service customers
- At-home VIP test drives
- Home delivery for vehicle sales
We care about our customers above all else, and it is a privilege to continue to serve you.
Wishing you all the best!